The Collections Specialist is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while focused on the collection of past due monies from other businesses.
● Monitoring customer accounts to identify overdue payments
● Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs
● Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
● Assisting with the updating of customer accounts
● Must possess strong computer skills; NetSuite Software experience a plus
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
● Prior data entry experience preferred
● Ability to assume workloads and work independently and as a team
● Excellent attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and smell. The employee is required to sit the majority of the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is performed in a typical office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.