The VP of Marketing drives all marketing operations of the company while developing marketing strategy designed to grow the business and increase revenue.
- Design and execute strategic marketing plan while driving tactical marketing activities
- Develop and execute marketing strategy across customer interaction channels including website, email, SEO, and social media to drive revenue and growth.
- Optimize lead-generation through efficient, creative, high-quality, programming and content strategy.
- Successful project tracking, traffic coordination, reporting and change management required to accomplish execution of marketing programs.
- Effective management of in-house marketing team and relationships with external marketing vendors
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, KPIs and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field of study
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing leadership roles with a track record of accomplishment in brand marketing, social media, digital marketing, and/or advertising
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, trends and social media landscape
- Knowledge and sensitivity to trends influencing content creation and delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines (Advertising, Design, Media) and support sales initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of entire campaign process from conceptualization through production
- Ability to travel 50%