The Software Engineer is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while focused on managing complexity through thoughtful software design and on new technology initiatives.
- Assist in designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge performance marketing web and mobile applications
- Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability, scale-ability, and maintainability of our software products
- Assist in determining future technical architecture
- Communicating effectively with team members, customers, and audiences of all technical levels
- Integrating our solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols
- Continuous improvement to processes and practices with new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies
- All other duties as assigned
- QA experience and strong understanding of testing methodologies preferred.
- Ability to write Test case and Test Plans from Engineering documentation.
- Able to support the Engineering team with triage, debugging and validation of software issues.
- Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams to drive efficient resolution.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in task completions.
- Highly professional with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with decisive judgement skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field preferred
- Cloud hosting services, specifically Amazon AWS
- Mobile development (Android, iPhone)
- Container services, e.g. Docker
- Continuous Integration and deployment, e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI
- Infrastructure automation with Terraform
- Linux experience a plus