The Director of Account Management is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while focused on driving sales goals and building strong client relationships within the account management team.
- Lead Account Management team to achieve monthly sales goals through new sales opportunities and incremental sales opportunities within the current customer base.
- Effectively attract, develop and retain talent and achieve headcount goals, including properly hiring, onboarding and supporting new sales reps towards meeting their goals in a timely manner.
- Actively monitor and evaluate the performance of individuals and team through:
- Conducting a minimum of 8 side-by-side coaching sales calls per week, document findings, provide coaching to sales rep, and follow up consistently.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with direct reports and provide feedback on accounts and performance.
- Communicate effectively across departments and build effective relationships with client services team, including visiting Tampa Office regularly
- Be a visible, engaged leader on the sales floor and contribute positively to team dynamic. Must attend all sales meetings and participate as an active leader.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and maintain professional certifications.
- Responsible for meeting client retention goals.
- Effectively expand our health care vertical.
- By April 1, 2019, the Director of AM will complete the following: create touch point tracking via SalesForce to hold Account Managers accountable to truly “own” each account relationship, and effectively roll out new commission plan and new sales and account management structure.
- Complete vertical assignment in order to give each Account Manager and new hire a book of business, sorted by vertical and account name. Due April 1
- As a sales team leader, must show a high level of commitment and work ethic, and must set the example on adherence to these hours and work standards.
- Follow all HR policies and procedures.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8+ years experience in a sales management role within a marketing, advertising, managed services, or similar field.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, achieve goals, and meet deadlines across cross-functional teams in multiple states.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Google Suite, Microsoft Office and overall, tech savvy.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and performance management skills and proven experience.
- Solid financial acumen, advanced math and analytical skills with the ability to train existing and new team members.
- Proven sales achievement while working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel 30%.