The Product Marketing Specialist is passionate about the Spectrio brand while focusing on driving product marketing initiatives through proactive engagement to influence growth and stability of the entire portfolio.
- Capture customer insights through collaboration with marketing, sales and product development to bring the voice of the customer to everything you do.
- Understand demographics and psychographics to effectively reach and engage target audience.
- Conduct research on product performance across the entire portfolio.
- Utilize market research to develop targets and define positioning in the market against competition.
- Create, manage and execute strategic, integrated marketing campaigns for all products, leading to revenue growth.
- Analyze return on advertising spend.
- Design product specific sales enablement collateral, pitch decks and proposals for the enterprise, account management and inside sales teams.
- Manage project timelines and deliveries throughout the entire process from strategy to delivery.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize quality, impact and efficiency of marketing efforts and adjust appropriately.
- Be a positive and engaged member of the marketing team and committed to sharing thoughts and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in product marketing.
- B2B experience with digital marketing products.
- Experience gathering and translating customer insights.
- Experience with competitor research.
- Creative thinker, solution-oriented, budget focused, experienced working in a fast-paced/sales-driven environment, and adept with leadership and project management skills.
- Proof of “default to done” mentality.
- Start up experience highly desirable.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to translate data into actionable marketing efforts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies