We are looking for an ambitious, high-energy salesperson based in the cities listed above that is self-motivated and driven to be the best. We are looking for someone who will sell the entire suite of Spectrio products and services. The ideal candidate is someone with a results-focused mindset is paramount to achieving success in this role. The ideal candidate will successfully leverage his or her existing networks to strengthen his or her client relationships, accelerate ongoing sales processes, and fill the sales pipeline with new prospects.
- Build an opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your assigned book of business.
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities and associated revenue to Spectrio.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with senior leadership and legal counsel as required or needed.
- Champion client’s agreement to purchase through order, design, and implementation phases. During this process the Enterprise Sales Executive will interface with, and as needed, give direction to other departments within Spectrio to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Build long-lasting client relationships with CMO/Executives, Business Leaders, franchise owners, dealerships, and IT Leaders to ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions between the client and Spectrio.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including service demand generation, proposal development, scoping and estimating, and negotiating Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Create detailed SOW’s for client engagements by quickly grasping client business / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around those specific needs
- Provide customer-facing, solution-focused sales presentations.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals and quotas,
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 5-7+ years’ enterprise sales experience
- BA or BS degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- Technically proficient, G Drive, SalesForce, and NetSuite preferred.
- Strong rolodex of senior leaders in the franchise and multi-location business model preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm and professionalism that is well-presented over the phone and in-person
- Direct experience and a strong network in the Social Media, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Customer Engagement and/or Analytics spaces.
- Ability to make strategic decisions with autonomy and confidence
- Must understand the “start-up mentality” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel as needed – no travel limitations
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, and passionate about our space.
- Experience selling enterprise products into Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Experience selling in the technology landscape working between both marketing and information technology teams.
- Demonstrated history of selling new Master Services Agreements (MSA’s) and cross selling into existing book of business.