Primary Objective: In this high impact role, you will support the sales team by analyzing our 100,000 customers and provide insight into ownership and assignment to the Account Management Team. Additionally you will lead Spectrio’s sales compensation process monthly. You will be expected to analyze data within Salesforce, Netsuite, and Performio. This individual will enforce policies, evaluate and fix exceptions prior to each commission pay period, and review payout data prior to submitting to finance. You will have regular exposure to Sales and Finance leadership and be a critical member of the Sales Operations team.
- Become an expert in our CRM, reporting tools, sales teams, and processes
- Build dynamic reporting for analyzing and monitoring Account Manager Books of Business
- Dynamic reporting should display cross/sell potential, industry trends, measure average sales price by product etc
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure our sales teams are supported and successful
- Utilize Excel, Netsuite, Salesforce.com, Google Sheets and other tools to perform extensive data analysis
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our sales team
- Key participant in annual Sales Incentive Plan design
- Dictate configuration of key business systems to support the Sales Incentive Plan
- Prepare and review commission reports for accuracy and completeness - balancing any issues through x-functional collaboration
- Take on ad-hoc projects to improve scalability and transparency of workflows and policies
- Support SOX compliance, documentation, and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree marketing, business or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales operations management experience. Sales industry experience is highly preferred.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn business practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated track record training, coaching, developing professionals.
- Ability to work with management to establish training goals and objectives through needs assessment while also functioning as a team player.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite, SalesForce and NetSuite is a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment where priorities change quickly.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to translate data into actionable go-to-market efforts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to create and deliver presentations