About the Role:
TOMS is in business to improve lives. When you wear or work with TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them.
The Performance Marketing Manager supports the Performance & Growth Marketing Team for our Ecommerce business through paid media advertising, social commerce, and creative management across digital channels such as (but not limited to) paid social, paid search, display, and affiliate marketing. This role collaborates with Marketing and Merchandising to create seasonal paid media marketing calendars and manage internal and external partners for all planning, campaign, and promotion execution. Our Performance Marketing Manager supports audience targeting and channel reporting processes, providing analysis and insights to inform the strategic customer and ROAS business growth goals.
This role will join us in our Culver City office every Tuesday, and work remotely the rest of the week.
What You'll Do:
- Manage day-to-day interactions with external agencies and partners, including delivery and management of performance media campaigns and calendar, collaborating with internal cross-functional partners (i.e. merchandising, planning/buying, brand marketing, digital marketing, and site content).
- Lead creative development and sourcing processes for different acquisition media channels by submitting briefs and providing creative direction and analysis to the Creative team. Manage the launch of campaigns including handoff to agencies and/or any platform campaign setup.
- Provide support for performance channel analytics reporting across acquisition media channels, developing and delivering insights on a daily basis.
- Lead initiatives to test and learn into emerging media channels while also evolving existing channels on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends by researching the market on an ongoing basis and advising the team of relevant opportunities.
- Lead Social Commerce initiatives in collaboration with Social Media Manager, maintaining various online social shops and driving incremental revenue.
What You Bring:
- Commitment to making kindness in business a standard
- 3-5 Years of Performance Media expertise, particularly in Meta and Google Paid Social
- 3 years of experience analyzing & tracking measurements towards KPIs, specifically ROAS/growth efficiency
- 2 years of Creative Development & Management experience, i.e. writing and kicking off briefs, vetting product images, providing creative feedback, managing feedback processes
- High proficiency in digital platforms (Meta Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and social media networks: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.)
- Performance Marketing (Acquisition) execution optimization
- Analytics, Measurement, and Critical Thinking Skills
- Budget Management (>10MM Annually)
- Digital Creative Process, People, & Agency Management Skills
- Coordination across internal & external cross-functional partners
What We Give:
- $90,000-107,000 annually to start, depending on experience, plus an annual bonus based on the company's performance
- Hybrid work environment - work from home most days and come into the office when you need to
- A $600 stipend when you join to furnish your home office how you like, plus $100 annually to refresh your supplies and gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K with company matching
- A generous PTO policy + 12 paid annual holidays + one floating holiday
- Half-Size Fridays: enjoy weekends starting at noon each Friday
- 4 free pairs of shoes per year (yes, free!)
- Employee Discount on all of our products plus discounts on partnering businesses
- Wellness classes & resources (mental health, exercise, parenting, personal finance, nutrition, etc.)
- Anti-Racism educational opportunities, including company-wide days of learning
- Opportunities to volunteer with Impact Partners and Community Organizations
Don't meet every single requirement? We still encourage you to apply! Studies show that women, non-binary applicants, and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. However, at TOMS, our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, identities, and talents help us thrive.
TOMS is a proud B Corporation and a member of the Fair Labor Association. We're committed to transparent and equitable compensation, benefits, and opportunities.
EEO Statement: TOMS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to intentional anti-racism in all areas of our organization and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with the L.A. Fair Chance Initiative Ordinance.