Responsibilities and Role
DT Global is one of the most successful Framework contractors in the sector, leading different contracts with EuropeAid: SIEA 2018 Lot 2, 5 and 6, and EuropeAid FWC EVA 2020, FPI EU Electoral Observation FWC (Lot 1 and Lot 2) and other FWCs with other multilateral donors. DT Global is also partner of different consortium.
DT Global is looking for new staff to cover different positions int the FWC Business Development Unit (Head of Unit, Senior, Project Managers). Principal activities will include:
- Strategic approach and management of the FWC, including identification of new opportunities, new partners and opportunities to grow.
- Dealing with all the active DT Global Framework contracts requests.
- Preparation of Framework Contract proposals, in particular responding to EuropeAid FWC SIEA and EU EVA requests, and other FWC requests.
- Searching of experts: identification, negotiation of terms and conditions, CVs preparation etc.
- Preparation of technical proposals: bid writing, coordination of bid writers, final check on methodologies.
- Preparing project budgets and financial proposals;
- Managing relations with the consortium partners;
- Identification of new framework contracts (EU and other donors); Identification of business partners, consortium negotiations and preparation of expressions of interests / proposals for new Framework contracts;
- Compliance with tender requirements, in accordance with the client´s tendering procedures and DT Global quality standards;
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Political Sciences, Business Administration, Law, Social Sciences, or other relevant sectors.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Trainings and qualifications on project evaluation will be considered a strong asset.
- Full Proficiency in English language
- Full Proficiency in French or in Spanish will be considered a strong asset
General professional experience
- Previous professional experience in development cooperation projects (at national or international level). Minimum number of years of experience vary according to the specific position (minimum 3 years).
- Familiarity with the EU institutions and policies.
Specific professional experience
- Previous working experience mainly in business development, ideally in EuropeAid FWC and EU Evaluation. Minimum number of years of experience vary according to the specific position (minimum 2 years for PM).
- Proven experience in preparing multilateral donors tenders and/ or in technical assistance projects.
- Experience in proposal writing in English.
- Good experience in writing in French language will be considered as a strong asset.
- Result oriented
- Capacity to analyse complex set of information and to write solid and coherent texts
- Very strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and adapt quickly to changes under pressure
- Capacity to take initiative and to be proactive
- Organised and resourceful
- Team player
- Good negotiation and networking skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills of complex documents