Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. With global locations, we deliver classes via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
In Partnership with the Blockchain Training Alliance, Global Knowledge has opportunities for contract trainer positions. This is a freelanced position with opportunities to deliver 1 to 4 days of training per week.
If you have a passion for technology and teaching, then join a team providing global Instructor-led training on Blockchain. You’ll lead lectures, group activities, hands-on demonstrations, field questions, facilitate student discussions, and are responsible for keeping the class on task and adhering to the agenda. Most importantly, you’ll ensure students successfully meet their learning objectives.
- Understanding of Blockchain, Hyperledger and Ethereum protocols
- Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens
- Built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of training methods and best practices; ability to engage and maintain engagement with audience;
- Exceptional presentation skills; clarity and effectiveness
- Overall enthusiasm and energy
- Enhancing class delivery with real world experience
- Professional and punctual demeanor