Areas of Responsibility/ Tasks
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, distractions and or interruptions without the use of a private office.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints
- Install maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components and repair or replace damaged equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and preplace, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow NEC guidelines
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of observable behaviors and essential knowledge, skill, and abilities required of a successful incumbent.
- Ability to perform all Environmental Service-related tasks and proficiently use job-related tools and equipment
- Ability to remain calm in various situations, use sound judgement and effectively solve problems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedural manuals
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize and multi-task
- Completion of electrician training
- 5 years working as an electrician
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s license
- Power generation, blueprints, maintenance and repair Knowledge
- Low voltage install and repair experience
- LED lighting and driver control experience.
- Knowledge of electrical safety procedures