Objective / Purpose
The overall objective and purpose of Entertainment Coordinator is to assist the Entertainment & Activities Director with all entertainment Events and activities on the property as well as be an ambassador for the Entertainment offerings such as being a Tour Guide, supporting all areas of Family Programming,Etc.
Standards & Culture
Individuals must serve as a cultural ambassador by upholding and promoting our standards.
Image & Presence: Bohemian. Our team is sophisticated and purposeful in their communication and body language
Service: Intuitive. Our team inspires the guest (and Grand Performer) experience with warmth and deliberate elegance.
- Greet, Undivided Attention, Enthusiastic Response, Smile, Thank You
- Listen, Empathize & Apologize, Accept Responsibility, Do Something About it, Exceed Expectations, Recover Loyalty
Performance: Extraordinary. Our team rises to outperform and consistently beat our best for even better.
- Be Engaged: Enthusiastically share knowledge, experience and talent with others. Get involved!
- Be Aligned: Collaborate effectively to accomplish goals and achieve results in the Kessler way.
- Be Accountable: Have courage, accept responsibility for actions and/or inactions and expect others to do the same.
Areas of Responsibility/ Tasks
Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborates with the Entertainment & Activities Director to review the requirements of the Daily Entertainment Operations and any other company related correspondence, notices, policies, procedures, and other related details.
- Administratively supports the Entertainment & Activities Director with the revision of the Daily Program
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Assists the Entertainment & Activities Director in scheduling/booking all live music in a
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Schedules events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Maintains all entertainment operations inventory, including Music Equipment, Activities, and ordering additional materials as needed.
- Host and contribute to all group activities and events for all ages of owner and guests.
- Develop and maintain all calendars of events
Providing and Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for Owner/Guest satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
Cultivate successful relationships with the following individuals to achieve alignment and support.
- Entertainment & Activities Director
- Managing Director
- Property EC Team
Education, License, Certifications, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related training equivalent - Preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in similar scope and title
- Experience within luxury brand/markets
Work Environment / Conditions
The work environment/conditions described herein are representative of those that an incumbent may experience.
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, without the use of a private office.
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism & collaboration.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. *Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions & physical demands of this role.
- Push, pull, and lift up to 25lbs on a weekly basis.
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to travel by foot, car, bus, airplane or other means of transportation which require sitting, waiting and standing for long and short periods of time.