PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with social media efforts, including the management of firm LinkedIn posts, including sponsored posts; distribute links internally to appropriate associates and in internal newsletter; provide corresponding reporting metrics
- Help develop and launch Google advertisements, monitor and refine keywords as necessary, provide corresponding reporting metrics, and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide website metrics and reporting from Google analytics; make recommendations for improvement
- Data entry in firm contact relationship management (CRM) system; contact research, maintenance and tagging as needed
- Support live and/or virtual client-facing events, webinars and conferences, including registration management, content assistance, vendor management and more
- Assist with the development of PowerPoint decks; provide graphic and editing support; review content to ensure it meets brand standards
- Assist with editing, formatting and proofing thought leadership content, presentations and marketing collateral
- Help with other general marketing duties and lead generation activities, as needed
- Assist with industry research as needed
- Assist with data analysis.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient with data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- HTML and WordPress are a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics and Adwords (AdSense is a plus)
- Proficient in social media - particularly LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus, but not required
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to successfully assist with multiple project deliverables in a driven and changing organization
- Demonstrates ability to shift gears on projects comfortably and effectively
- Polished and professional demeanor, including a positive attitude, confidence and high level of self-motivation
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of working in a group as a strong team player
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality, accuracy and completeness of work
Please note: This is a 6 (six) month internship.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.