The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for building new, and nurturing existing, client relationships utilizing clinical workforce platforms and services that help health systems and universities co-manage the complex workflows associated with the fluctuating capacity to train medical, nursing, and allied health students in care settings. Clinician Nexus is able to help leaders see the volume and quality of the clinician pipeline learning in their care settings today.
What we offer today:
Our products talk to one another. We're the first solution that helps both care settings and academic institutions co-manage their student clinical experiences in one platform.
- Student Management, a platform that connects care settings with affiliated colleges, universities, and students to manage students and teach according to workforce demands.
- Clinical Placements Management, a platform that connects colleges and universities with affiliated care settings to manage and monitor clinical placements and clinical learning outcomes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for building and nurturing relationships with new customers. This role will require knowledge of complex sales processes, the healthcare workforce industry, and higher education in the health sciences.
- Generate net new logo sales opportunities and revenue within the assigned territory through both direct and channel sales activities.
- Sell multi-year annual subscriptions and regional projects to health systems and universities, targeting $250K and higher ARR subscriptions.
- Create trusting relationships with key stakeholders within the clinical education and human resources communities within the target regions.
- Nurture newly acquired accounts and align their goals with our product and service solutions.
- Conduct workshops and develop blog content to educate key stakeholders.
- Leverage personal network, existing customer relationships, and channel partners.
- Continuously listen to and learn from customer needs and communicate market/industry trends to leadership.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related field.
- 3-5 years of enterprise sales experience.
- Preferred qualification: knowledge of clinical education stakeholders (clinical sites, teaching institutions, students), medical school, residency curricula, and training processes.
- Proactively cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable workforce.
- Exude strong professional presence and demeanor.
- Self-start and successfully assist with complex project deliverables in a very driven and evolving organization.
- Commit to the criticality of attention to detail and appreciation for visual communication of ideas.
- Work effectively with ambiguity.
- Willingly contribute to project success regardless of the type of task (i.e., “roll up the sleeves approach” to teamwork).
- Demonstrate selfless collaboration.
- Are intellectually curious; proactively demonstrate a passion for continuous learning, and a desire for diversity in thought, experience and ideas.
- Commit to delivering work on time with the highest level of quality.
- Self-reflect and actively participate in your own development, as well as the development of others.
- Communicate openly and directly with team members.
- Have a sense of humor and be yourself.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive Salary and Performance Bonus Incentive plan.
- Medical and Dental benefits coverage at no premium cost for employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing retirement plan.
- Education and Professional Accreditation Sponsorship.
- Generous PTO.
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability.
- Maternity and Parental Leave.
- Bereavement Leave.
SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law or marital status.