The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest® wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh’s Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA’s Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices. But it’s our unique opportunity to impact people’s lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
Position Summary: Works within the Asset Recovery Department to coordinate the recovery of medical equipment by working directly with customers (internal and external).
The shifts available for this position are:
- Monday-Friday 11:30am-8pm
- Tuesday-Saturday 9am-5:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept inbound calls from internal and external customers to complete the End of Use process
- Complete outbound calls to customers regarding status of LifeVest use
- Make subsequent efforts to ensure the timely return of equipment
- Handle administrative tasks of creating RMAs and opening a Return Orders to track all serialized equipment that is to be returned
- Facilitate the successful return of equipment from the customer back to ZOLL, including the scheduling of UPS or arranging for pickups by field representative
- Review Call Reports, Patient Agreements, and other documentation to obtain all applicable contact information
- Provide accurate and prompt customer service
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure the timeliest return of equipment
- Manage Return Orders within established parameters
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team or individual environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Able to prioritize and manage daily workload
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Must be highly motivated with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize task
Educations and/or Experience:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor degree preferred
- Computer literate with strong MS Office suite experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple
correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems and make appropriate judgment calls to insure the correct outcome.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, talk and hear. Employee may occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
- performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Disability and Veteran