The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac patients, including the LifeVest® wearable cardioverter defibrillator (WCD), the ZOLL cardiac monitor, and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the U.S. At ZOLL, your work will help to ensure cardiac patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the LifeVest WCD has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and saved thousands of lives.
ZOLL has been Pittsburgh’s Manufacturer of the Year, one of Western PA’s Healthiest Employers, and even one of Pittsburgh’s Coolest Offices. But it’s our unique opportunity to impact people’s lives that makes ZOLL the ideal place to build your career.
Works within the Asset Recovery Department to coordinate the recovery of medical equipment by working directly with customers (internal and external). This position trains Asset Recovery Coordinators and Specialists and acts in a lead role.
Monday - Friday 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM Shift
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide onboarding, coaching, and training to the Asset Recovery Coordinators and Specialists
- Develop action plans that decrease outstanding inventory
- Investigate and resolve issues related to missing inventory
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to Asset Recovery Coordinators and Specialists based on work load
- Create reports for the Asset Recovery Department involving the analysis of data, drawing conclusions related to data analysis and making recommendations for action.
- Provide direction to Asset Recovery Coordinators and Specialists to resolve concern and improve deficiencies
- Develop and maintain a reference library of processes, procedures, and best practices
- Monitor team performance and support the Manager & Supervisor of Asset Recovery
- Assure that team meets all service metrics (i.e. productivity, timelines, and quality)
- Manage customer (internal/external) relationships effectively
- Participates in the candidate selection process and makes recommendations for hiring
- Performs all functions associated with the Asset Recovery Coordinator and Specialist position (as needed)Perform other duties as assigned by management
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Educations and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members in a positive fashion. Drives down ownership, and hold others accountable to meet expectations. Ability to provide positive and constructive feedback and improve overall performance.
- Ability to deliver consistent, well thought out messages in both written and verbal fashion.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Demonstrates reliability and ability to achieve results.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems and make appropriate judgment calls to insure the correct outcome.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, talk and hear. Employee may occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Disability and Veteran