Ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the CRM system. Will be a vital bridge between business and the CRM application.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the CRM environment with 800+ users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, maintain fields and views, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests, as needed.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage CRM data feeds and other integrations.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes by working with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Train users and grow the CRM skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams.
- Manage and monitor data quality and structure, data migrations, and data integration.
- Continue education of CRM system through CRM vendor self-paced training.
- Assist in creation of long-term strategic goals for high data quality and appropriate data use.
- Provide technical support to end users, diagnosing and resolving problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or equivalent combination of coursework and experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience in sales operations, sales, information systems or related field.
- Salesforce administration experience preferred.
- Must have solid CRM skills and understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be proactive, organized, and logical.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Experience with dataset, programming, querying and reporting design preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical and financial analysis and quantitative techniques preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and flow-charting software required.
- Proficiency with research-specific, statistical report writing software preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are required in this position in order to work well with internal and external clients, and some troubleshooting skills may also be necessary when problems arise.
This position is generally performed in a typical office environment that is usually quiet. Employee is expected to work collaboratively with team members, as well as able to work independently with limited supervision. Work will require significant computer and telephone work.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
ZOLL is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, where unique identities, backgrounds, cultures, perspectives and experiences are respected and valued.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran