Here at Atlantic Bay, we focus on genuinely caring for both our customers and team. We pride ourselves on being adaptable and energetic, especially in fast-paced environments! Our goal is to continuously inspire growth, for each of our team members to reach their goals and aspirations, all the while having fun. We’re in the business of lending peace of mind, whenever, wherever, however.
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, recently voted #1 in the nation as the best large mortgage company to work for by National Mortgage News, is seeking a Transaction Coordinator to work 30-34 hours with our team in Charlottesville, Virginia.
What you’ll be doing
- Contacting borrowers to collect items required for processing.
- Scaning documents for new loan files and sending to New Loan department; also sending requests for appraisals.
- Sending requests for evidence of insurance for upcoming closings, once in send for final approval to our insurance desk (maintaining a list of all insurance requests).
- Requesting Certificates of Eligibility for certain loans as needed.
- Requesting marketing materials as needed for agents (listing flyers, Postcards, water bottle labels, Mr. Lister sites) as well as maintaining marketing files for each agent.
- Filling out Realtor/Connect packets after each closing and give to agents to sign, and delivering to marketing department.
- Delivering or picking-up items from Operations or Marketing as needed.
- Correcting any Compliance items as needed and sending them to Compliance to be cleared.
- Post-Closing - preparing and sending letters to listing and selling agents from mortgage returns, inputing agents and borrowers information and putting them on campaign; filling out post-closing sheets for future reference.
- Keeping track of gift baskets for closings and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Acting as a Marketing Liaison between the Mortgage Banker and Marketing by having a good working knowledge of the ABMG marketing tools and resources. Efficiency in performing the following tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Open house listing kits, Just Listed, and Just Sold flyers
- Promotional items (such as post cards and flyers)
- Ordering gifts and birthday cards to clients & referral sources
- Custom requests as applicable (such as hand-written thank you notes)
- Performing other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Must be a self-starter.
- 1 year of mortgage industry experience; experience as a mortgage banker assistant preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Professionalism and strong communication skills (both in person and via phone/email).
- Ability to work with all levels and varying positions of staff.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Be very detailed, and have the ability to multi-task.
Atlantic Bay offers a dynamic benefits package that includes a competitive base salary, eligibility for monthly bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid volunteer time and your birthday off with pay! Who doesn't love that!
If you have a passion for helping people lead their best life; Come ride the wave home to Atlantic Bay!