Here at Atlantic Bay, we focus on genuinely caring for both our customers and team. We pride ourselves on being adaptable and energetic, especially in fast-paced environments! Our goal is to continuously inspire growth, for each of our team members to reach their goals and aspirations, all the while having fun. We’re in the business of lending peace of mind, whenever, wherever, however.
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, recently voted #1 in the nation as the best large mortgage company to work for by National Mortgage News, is seeking a Junior Technology Infrastructure Build Technician.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping, in a team environment, to set-up new computers, configure accounts and deploy these computers to new hires.
- Assisting with the inventory of new, retired and revolving equipment needs.
- Learning and working in Active Directory (AD) and O365 for account set-up.
- Proving training for new hires on computer basics and performing basic remote computer support.
- Assisting with departure process for departing employees.
- Assisting IT Customer Service personnel with a range of issues both in and out of the field.
- Expanding knowledge of established Atlantic Bay systems and teams.
- Coordinating with Infrastructure team for internal moves.
- Assisting with shipping and receiving equipment.
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years of computer skills.
- 1+ years customer service experience.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- English literacy.
- Ability to follow instructions and guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Display a desire to learn going forward, will be faced with a widening array of technologies that they will have to support. (In order to be successful, employee must look forward to learning about new technologies).
- Computer proficiency: Windows OS, and Microsoft Office.
- General knowledge of wired and wireless networks.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Positive can-do attitude to customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills.
- Can work from written and/or verbal instructions.
- Follow and explain detailed instruction and inspection procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to improvise based on environmental/infrastructure needs.
- Complete detailed documentation accurately.
- Can identify issues outside scope of project and refer to appropriate individuals.
- The employee is required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and emergency repairs as needed (change flat tire).
- Travel with overnight stays may sometimes be required.
Atlantic Bay offers a dynamic benefits package that includes a competitive base salary, eligibility for monthly bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid volunteer time and your birthday off with pay! Who doesn't love that!
If you have a passion for helping people lead their best life; Come ride the wave home to Atlantic Bay!