Here at Atlantic Bay, we focus on genuinely caring for both our customers and team. We pride ourselves on being adaptable and energetic, especially in fast-paced environments! Our goal is to continuously inspire growth, for each of our team members to reach their goals and aspirations, all the while having fun. We’re in the business of lending peace of mind, whenever, wherever, however.
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, recently voted #1 in the nation as the best large mortgage company to work for by National Mortgage News, is seeking a Junior Platform Administrator.
What you’ll be doing
- Installing and configuring internal and customer facing servers and communication systems.
- Proactively managing and maintaining servers and communication systems.
- Administering and supporting core Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and VMware vSphere.
- Implementing monitor configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Providing after-hours support for server and communication systems related emergencies and well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintaining inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assisting with hardware, telecom, and software vendor evaluation, recommendation, and negotiations.
- Carrying out special tasks at management’s direction.
- Interacting with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Using knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Working under immediate supervision.
What you’ll bring
- Associates degree in computer sciences (or related area) preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in the field or in a related area required
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2012 R2\2016\2019)
- Knowledge of Windows desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10 )
- Management of a large Windows Server infrastructure
- Management of server virtualization technologies such as VMWare Server / ESXi
- Management of cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Management of Office 365 systems, such as Exchange Online, Teams, and SharePoint Online
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Group Policy management
- Active Directory / LDAP user and group administration
- Print Server Administration
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ preferred
- Customer Service
- Communication – explain technical process in clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Listening – performs active listening to get clear understanding of issue
- Teamwork – works well with others and mentality is of the team not of themselves
- D etermination
- Positive attitude
- Process Improvement mindset
Atlantic Bay offers a dynamic benefits package that includes a competitive base salary, eligibility for monthly bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid volunteer time and your birthday off with pay! Who doesn't love that!
If you have a passion for helping people lead their best life; Come ride the wave home to Atlantic Bay!