Here at Atlantic Bay, we focus on genuinely caring for both our customers and team. We pride ourselves on being adaptable and energetic, especially in fast-paced environments! Our goal is to continuously inspire growth, for each of our team members to reach their goals and aspirations, all the while having fun. We’re in the business of lending peace of mind, whenever, wherever, however.
Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, recently voted #1 in the nation as the best large mortgage company to work for by National Mortgage News, is seeking a Workforce Engagement Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Coordinator to join our team.
This position is responsible for partnering with the EVP of Employee Engagement and Development to educate and promote the cultural dimensions of our employee and work environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with creating a culture where employees are allowed to contribute their full potential by being true to themselves, embrace and better understand cultural celebrations, and heighten awareness around diverse cultures through experiential learning.
- Working with other DEI Coordinators to establish and co-lead quarterly Employee Rounds Table sessions, Employee Resource Groups and/or any other type of employee diversity group to ensure needs of our diverse and inclusive culture are understood and met, as well as providing visible support, engagement, execution, and accountability in alignment with our diversity strategy and initiatives.
- Assisting the Talent Management and Human Resources team with developing processes and tools for career pathing/advancement and mentorship to increase retention and diverse representation at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborating with internal and/or external partners to create, and possibly facilitate, company-wide trainings to promote cultural understanding, competency, and inclusion in the areas of hiring, selection, engagement and retention.
- Partnering with the Talent Management team to train and mentor managers on how to embed DEI into the employee life cycle.
- Providing input into the development and coordination of programs and initiatives to drive and integrate DEI practices throughout the organization.
- Identifying, establishing, tracking metrics and providing data, reports and presentations as requested. Monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of programs and adjust, as needed.
What you’ll bring
- Five to seven years experience in Human Resources and leading internal diversity initiatives required
- Demonstrated experience and proven success in thinking outside of the box to develop and implement diversity initiatives in a remote environment
- Experience and understanding of inclusion and diversity strategies to engage and support the workforce
- Ability to build and cultivate strong relationships and provide a high level of service delivery to internal and external clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation and skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and competing demands in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment is required
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change while prioritizing tasks and efficiently managing time
- Excellent organization, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and LinkedIn
Atlantic Bay offers a dynamic benefits package that includes a competitive base salary, eligibility for monthly bonuses, health insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid volunteer time and your birthday off with pay! Who doesn't love that!
If you have a passion for helping people lead their best life; Come ride the wave home to Atlantic Bay!