Beeline pioneered the world’s first extended workforce platform to solve the complexities of managing the modern workforce. With a data set encompassing more than 30 million workers and over $700 billion in talent spend spanning more than 20 years, its intelligence-driven platform transforms how businesses engage, manage, and optimize external talent across more than 120 countries. Enterprises benefit from our unmatched experience and innovation, deeply seasoned experts, and industry-leading partner network to connect them to the remarkable talent within the global extended workforce. To learn more, visit beeline.com.
The Company: If you love more of a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a competitive compensation and benefits offering - and have a winning attitude, Beeline is for you! Beeline Extended Workforce Platform connects all users – clients and their service providers who create the demand for work, suppliers who curate and employ talent, and the talent who produce outcomes through one cloud-based platform. As the world’s first Extended Workforce Platform, we have the deepest, most seasoned team of experts in the industry and are known for the great care we take with our clients, partners, and employees alike.
Our Vision is: Every person, given the right opportunity, is capable of greatness. Every business, given the right talent, is capable of superior outcomes.
Our Mission is: Our trusted platform connects businesses to the remarkable talent within the global extended workforce.
To learn more about Beeline, our solutions, our culture, and available positions visit: https://www.beeline.com/careers/
The Position: We are looking for a Product Owner in our Jacksonville FL location!
Purpose of the Position: The Product Owner collaborates with Product Strategy to understand the business requirements (e.g. business case, product vision, and roadmap) related to a product and/or market. The Product Owner is responsible for decomposing the product’s high-level vision and roadmap into detailed, prioritized user stories used to collaborate with the Scrum team in execution of the vision. The Product Owner represents the voice of the customer, they are the expert on the product, and accountable for the delivering the vision and the value to the market.
- Serves as the point person on the Scrum team to define and execute on Beeline's strategic goals and business objectives
- Acts as the product champion and liaison between the customer, Product Strategy and Product Development
- Collaborates with the Scrum team and stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Collaborates with Product Design to create wireframes and/or prototypes to help define the user experience
- Owns and leads the analysis effort related to the decomposition of Beeline's existing product offerings in accordance with the roadmap to bring new features and solutions to market
- Continuously prioritizes and maintains the product backlog for assigned products and features. Balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders and owning the decision to pivot when necessary
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Effectively conveys the product vision to the Scrum team to map a clear path and create alignment
- Works closely with the ScrumMaster to ensure sprint development goals are met, reprioritized as needed, and scope is maintained
- Participates in various Scrum ceremonies including Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Synthesizes customer feedback from multiple sources and incorporates it into the product backlog to deliver increased value to the market
- Leads and directs the team towards the goals and achievements
- Defends the integrity of the sprint goal and the committed work
- Provides quick, day-to-day, just-in-time decisions to business level questions for the Scrum team
- Provides sign off on product release functionality through validation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Continuously tracks and reports progress to stakeholders towards quarterly goals and the product vision
- Collaborates with Product Marketing/Technical Publications to develop internal and external product collateral
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail
- Has an effective balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment;
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Ability to prioritize competing efforts
- Strong fact-based conviction and accountability with the courage to say "no" when necessary
- Customer first, ABCD thinking mind set
- A strong sense of empathy and passion for a great user experience
- Able to explain concepts and processes clearly and effectively and in writing
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment
- Experience working with a Scrum team in an Agile development environment
- Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure finance initiatives that support the long-term strategy of the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail / detail oriented
- Business knowledge in the Contingent Workforce space a plus
This list of "Requirements and Responsibilities" are not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description based on the actual job requirements as varied from time to time.
At Beeline, we cultivate a positive work environment and are passionate about who we are and what we do. We are looking for talented, driven, and adaptable people who will contribute to our vision, mission and our future! Ideal candidates are intensely curious about globalization and technology, exhibit a can-do attitude, and approach their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled