► Banking Software Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Pro-actively building & sustaining connection and network via virtual & digital tools (Mobile, VC, social media, EDM etc) with existing and new customers to remotely influence customers at senior level with focus to develop opportunities and to cross-sell Market research and using tools like sales navigator to identify potential client targets
- Active follow-up on targeted marketing campaigns to deliver incremental high quality sales leads. Manage & influence the sales leads through to conversion to qualified status.
- Develop and test demand generation scripts based on briefings for specific sales and marketing campaigns, appropriately capturing value proposition and delivering required results.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with regional sales, pre-sales and the broader marketing team.
- Adhered to sales and marketing processes & updates to ensure Clients’ contact database are well maintained, robust lead generation and efficient operational measurement and reporting.
- Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of marketing database.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading industry trends by reading the financial and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
- Maintain a consistently high call rate aimed at exceedingly monthly and quarterly ‘meeting’ and ‘opportunity’ targets.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in software company or in any B2B internal sales roles
- Highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit.
- High energy and determination to achieve/exceed monthly targets.
- Proven influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone.
- Strong presentation, communication, organisation, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13814
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138