- Wintel administration and implementation, install and configure administrative tools of Microsoft, such as MDT, MBAM, SCOM, and others.
- Set up, configure, handle, and upgrade Microsoft Windows Server versions, beginning from Server 2003 to Server 2016.
- Build new servers, install, manage and support Windows Clustering and Windows Active Directory, assemble and manage DHCP and DNS and fix issues related to them.
- Creation, management and administer of virtual machines (VMWare) and server configurations on networking, clustering DNS, SCCM, SMTP, SCOM, etc.
- Work to SLA thresholds(ITIL - incident management, change management and problem management).
- Assist in migrate projects to the cloud.
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and administer network (LAN/WAN) problems, deploy firewalls and antivirus applications and perform upgrades of software and hardware.
- Devise processes, methodologies, and documentation to providing high-quality customer support.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Strong systems engineering skills with Wintel administration and implementation, competency in Active Directory administration and design, Group Policies, DNS and etc.
- Exchange 2010 administration and design.
- SCCM administration, packaging and deployment.
- SCOM experience desirable.
- Adept at VMWare and Virtualization technologies.
- Maintain security infrastructure, knowledge of Firewall and Virus protection software (Symantec/Endpoint administration and design) .
- Demonstrate knowledge of network applications and troubleshooting, TCPIP, general LAN WAN troubleshooting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365 and Disaster Recovery.
- ITIL Certified/ Familiar with ITIL change management process.
- Banking industry experience is advantageous.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14921
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845