► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Toa Payoh
- Conducts market research and analysis for targeted donor prospects
- Assists in the planning and implementation of donor outreach, engagement and stewardship programmes targeting corporate & young adults
- Supports fundraising programmes/initiatives through preparation of appeal letters, proposals and other related collaterals.
- Supports Foundation projects/events when required
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications or related disciplines with 2 years' experience in business development and electronic-marketing in engaging different market segments
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required
- Pleasant disposition, positive mind set and high energy level
- Able to work independently and also a team player
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15091
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138