► Semicon Indsutry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Science Park
- Negotiate contracts with non-product and product related suppliers (PR & NPR) with support and agreement from Director Strategic Supply Management
- Ensure the availability of up to date supply market information
- Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and total cost (focusing on projects)
- Work with the supplier to agree on corrective actions to resolve escalated issues or look for alternative suppliers when necessary.
- Be an interface to the Product Group (PM and R&D) and ensure early involvement of Strategic Buying and suppliers into all relevant internal and external project activities
- Make sure that all necessary purchasing parameters (vendor data, contracts) are given and stored properly and take appropriate actions whenever necessary.
- Prepare analysis and statistics to control and support the sourcing strategy and the strategic planning.
- Tight coordination with the local Material Management departement, which is managing the Purchasing, the Logisitics and the Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- Ensure the establishment of a competitive global supply chain which provides for sustainable reductions of total cost and integrates seamless into the purchasing and production (assembly) processes, Search, select, and qualify preferred suppliers to support the business requirements
- Contribute to the definition, drive the implementation and executes the company’s Supply Chain Strategy (e.g. commodity management, localization).
- Proactive improvement of the quality along the entire supply chain in close cooperation with all involved departments (Product Group, Research & Development, Material Management, Finance).
- Technical or commercial education with at least 3 years in in global sourcing (Asia) and supplier qualifiaction, auditing and corrective action processes
- Experience in SAP/R3
- Work according defined supply chain processes and use the tools listed in these processes.
- Supplier Qualification and Selection
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Strong negotiation skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15477
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138