► Chemical Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong Island
► Transport Pick up: Jurong East
- Invoice verification (including all BOM and non BOM supplies)
- Check AP payment are prepared accuratel by E-cheque, TT and GIRO and ensure all payments approve by approvers.
- Ensure cash balance updates and projections are promptly update with accuracy.
- Prepare loan schedule including roll over and interest amount
- Bank account reconciliation
- Inventory balance report (Form A) processing
- SAP CO Closing (include BW moving average report pre-check)
- DIVA reporting to HQ
- Prepare quarter FRS 116 lease assessment
- Team lead in physical Stocktaking during year end and reconciliations
- Participate in budget cycle
- Attend to Auditors queries
- GST reporting including Forms are submit timely
- Finance workflow improvement
- Account document maintenance
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with 3 years relevant working experiences and some experiences in SAP CO module will be an advantage.
- Meticulous with a flair for figures, independent & organized, team player, with initiative & resourceful
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15486
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138