- To review the current IT infrastructure and make improvement plans.
- Plan and implement the work based on company policy and ensure on schedule.
- Support and maintain the MS Windows servers, SAN Storages, Lotus notes system and CISCO network infrastructure of the whole company.
- To maintain and improve backup of the systems.
- Supervise and train EAs
- Degree in Information Technology, Computing or related fields, or Diploma with at least 4 years of related working experience
- MCSE, CCNA certification is preferred
- Good knowledge in CISCO networking equipment and IP telephony system
- Good hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems and networking environment
- Experience in a manufacturing networking environment will be an advantage
- Able to speak Japanese is an additional advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15687
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239