- Our Client is a reputable Healthcare Organization.
- To assist CEO to improve and value-add to the Organization by bringing a systematic and disciplined 2nd line of defence’ approach to the effectiveness of risk management, assurance and internal control processes.
- Plan, lead and perform structured operational and financial internal control reviews, identify gaps and opportunities for process improvements, identify systematic remediation measures to close the gaps and work with other entities’ stakeholders to harmonize the measures across the Organization and its subsidiaries.
- Formulate strategies and develop initiatives to promote a positive internal control culture and work with internal stakeholders to ensure the Organization adheres to compliance requirements.
- Conduct gap analysis on new regulatory development and ensure new regulations are implemented properly and participate in special reviews and projects when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields.
- At least 5 to 6 years’ experience in a Compliance and Audit role.
- Inquisitive, meticulous and possess good logical, analytical and process flow skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups and stakeholders of different levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working Location: Jurong East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15908.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374