> 12 months contract (renewable)
> Working location: East, Singapore
> Working schedule is based on duty roaster.
- 5 days work week, off day not necessarily Saturdays & Sundays.
- 8 hours shift, staggered work timings between 7am to 8pm (e.g. 7am to 4pm)
- Education Requirement: Nitec/ Higher Nitec / Diploma in IT related studies
- Work experience: Preferred minimum 1 year relevant experience or IT Fresh Graduates
- On job training will be provided
- To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight
- Be available to take calls
- Polite and professional service
- Prompt response to queries via voicemail / email / fax
- Accurate assessment/ resolution of problems
- Provide first level support to troubleshoot and solve technical problems
- Incident tracking and first level resolution for all trouble calls, including those related to desktop, Local Area Network (LAN), centralized infrastructure, Wide Area Network (WAN), and voice services related Service Requests
- "How-to" assistance for Customer-defined common off the shelf applications included in its standard End User Service platform images;
- Coordination for employee user account administration, activation, changes, and terminations, including:
- Password/account setup and reset (various Customer system platforms) remote access connectivity (e.g., VPN), email accounts, host IDs, password resets, customer authorized mobile devices, voice/ mail administration, telephone lines, End-to-end ownership for
- Incident identification, escalation, resolution, and closure, Multi-language / local-language capabilities as agreed. The Service Desk will authenticate each requester’s call request.
- Receive and answer all User IT Service Request calls (including trouble calls, install, move, add and change (“IMAC”) requests, and requests for general technology assistance)
- Determine inquiry/problem resolution requirements.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15951
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115