- To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to delight
- Provide first level support to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Incident tracking and first level resolution for all trouble calls, including those related to desktop, Local Area Network (“LAN”), centralized infrastructure, Wide Area Network (“WAN”), and voice services related Service Requests;
- "How-to" assistance for Customer-defined common off the shelf applications included in its standard End User Service platform images;
- Coordination for user account administration, activation, changes, and terminations.
- Receive and answer all User IT Service Request calls (including trouble calls, install, move, add and change (“IMAC”) requests, and requests for general technology assistance)
- Determine inquiry/problem resolution requirements.
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma in IT related studies
- Possess 1 year of relevant IT helpdesk / service desk support is preferred.
- Candidate (s) with no relevant experiences can be considered
- Prompt response to queries via voicemail / email / fax
- Polite and professional service.
- This is on 12 months renewable contract basis
- Working location in East area.
- Working schedule is based on duty roaster.
- 5 days work week, off day not necessarily Saturdays & Sundays.
- 8 hours shift, staggered work timings between 7am to 8pm (e.g. 7am to 4pm)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15953
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239