- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and address the learning needs of leaders
- Shape the curriculum, design and deliver suitable learning interventions for milestone programmes
- Plan and facilitate discussions and learning activities for milestone programmes to create rich learning opportunities
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the learning interventions delivered, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage the resources and business processes that support the effective delivery of programmes
- A keen interest and sound knowledge of governance and policy issues is essential. Public sector experience in a strategy or policy role would be an advantage
- Some experience in learning and development related field will be preferred
- Candidates with no experience are welcomed to apply, but must have demonstrated interest in current affairs and public policy
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to engage a diverse group of stakeholders
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16033.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898