- Our Client is a Professional Training & Certification Service Provider.
- Research global and private companies - using rankings, third party tools, industry publications, news stories, and existing contacts to source and identify new prospects.
- Identify and pursue new ways to reach specific target markets. Test and create different messages to generate interest.
- Contact new and existing corporate customers to identify corporate training needs; schedule face-to-face and/or follow-up meetings through email outreach and cold calling for sales team.
- Prepare pre-meeting reports, including initial call notes, company contact information, company statistics, opportunity assessment, applicable biographies for meeting attendees, and additional findings.
- Utilize Salesforce.com and other assigned technology to accurately and effectively track lead and outreach activity; update lead, account and opportunity information.
- Minimum Degree.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, preferably from similar industry.
- Possess excellent command and communications skill, both written and spoken (There will be written assignment).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (This is a start-up environment).
- Self-motivated and initiative.
- Comfortable with Sales KPIs.
- Interested applicants, please send in your updated and detailed CV with Cover Letter attached indicating why you are interested with the industry and the role.
- Please update and stated all your sales achievement vs target set from each of your employment (Sales) in your CV.
- Working Location: Bugis/City Hall/Nicol Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16044.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374