• Knowledge on Operation of Facilities and Equipment’s
• Supervising/execution of maintenance activities as per schedule
• Response and trouble shoot operations issues
• Support turnkey and infrastructure upgrading projects
• Ability to execute small-medium scale projects
• Coordinate and supervise vendors on day to day scopes at project sites
• Liaison with end users on project specification and requirement
• Ability to support and execute validation and documentation for all projects
• Takeover documents from relevant parties and conduct handover to end users
• Ensure safety and environmental compliance
• Ad hoc assignment by supervisor
• 3 to 5 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in manufacturing or Biotechnology facilities environment.
• Must be prepared to work overtime when necessary, and ability to be on 24 hr standby
• Proficiency of software applications programs such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point, Auto-Cad will be advantageous
• NITEC/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693