- Management of 3 key pillars of technology needs:
- IT Operations and Hotel Systems
- Corporate Applications and Infrastructure
- Pre-openings and Special Projects
- Manage Corporate IT Team
- Recommendations to the executive leadership regarding IT policy and procedures
- Communicate standards and ensure standards are understood and in compliance to relevant stakeholders
- Lead development of standards and frameworks for IT together with VP Technology and VP Finance
- Lead planning and policy development for the Information Technology Department
- Assign jobs adequately and keep scheduling flexible, so that all services can be delivered within the set time lines
- Communicate on a regular basis with Hotel IT Managers and lead them in achieving their respective key performance indicators.
- Educate, source for and recommend hardware and software systems
- Review vendor proposals and makes sound decisions based on inter-connectivity internally and inter-operability across business units, scale-ability, price, etc.
- Review and formulate IT policies and procedures to ensure operations are in compliance and run efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure company's data remain secure by keeping up to date on the latest cyber security threats and finding ways to guard against them on an organisation-wide scale.
- Perform IT Audit either through self-assessment checklist or on site audit
- Maintain documentation of all IT systems and ensure it is kept up to date
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and also a strong team player
- Experience in PMS
- Travels up to 10%-15%
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16075
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115