- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Engineer
- To support the Project Management team in the execution of customer projects. This will include the management of functional requirements from a technical, manufacturing and perspective to deliver the project on time.
- Interface with functional departments on the progress of the work, updating the project plan and where appropriate to identify the relevant activities and critical items having significant impact on the project deliverables and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Ensure order fulfilment and meeting of committed delivery dates.
- Any other adhoc duties as required
- Higher NITEC (ITC) or Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in contract manufacturing
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of MRP system will be an advantage
- Able to interpret customers' technical documentation
- Proficient in V-lookup & Pivot-Table
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949