- Verify purchase of indirect and direct materials.
- Update and coordination of daily delivery schedule.
- Verification of invoices from vendors/forwarders with Accounts Department for payment.
- Responsible for delivery documents (E.g. Bill of Lading, shipping invoice / profit and loss for custom clearance and cargo release.)
- Sourcing of materials.
- Ensure best prices for materials for meeting cost target.
- other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Office will be an advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843