• Carry out integration and commissioning of an array of instrumentation as well as control systems for the wastewater and desalination plants.
• Perform programming and integration of the control systems, designing the control panel and subpanels as well as generating the I/O lists.
• Carry out engineering, PLC and SCADA software interface programming.
• Develop process functional design including control write-up and control schematics.
• Develop hardware and software design specification and other software/test documentation.
• Carry out diagnosis and resolution of electrical, instrumentation and control systems issues.
• Ensuring on time completion of commissioning activities.
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics.
• At least 8 years’ experience in in control system design including system architecture, hardware, system software for water treatment plant projects.
• Knowledge of PLC (Mitsubishi Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE) is preferred.
• Knowledge of SCADA (Intelltion iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MX Works, Vijeo Citect) is preferred.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16164.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693