- Design of mechanical structures, modules and fixtures to support research prototype characterization and verification tasks, such as laser, EBEAM chamber and plasma source.
- Conceptual and detailed design, detailed drawings, using 3D solid modeling (ProE/Creo/Solidworks)
- Require working with other engineering groups such as research scientists, optics engineers and electric engineers to ensure flawless integration and test at the subsystem and system level.
- Work closely with and manage suppliers to ensure all design requirements are specified and achieved.
- Operational and non-operational environmental and transportation testing including thermal, vibration, and shock.
- Address and resolve product issues through the product phases.
- Master's Level degree in mechanical engineering or related with at least 8 years of experience, or
- Doctorate (Academic) in mechanical engineering or related with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong mechanical engineering fundamentals, including design principles, machine elements, materials, and fabrication methods
- Must be proficient with solid CAD, ProEngineer/Creo/Solidworks skill strongly preferred.
- Experience in several of these areas is desirable: opto-mechanical systems, thermal and vibration control, design of high vacuum system.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693