- To carry out plant performance monitoring and plant testing to track plant performance status and identify performance shortfalls as well as improvement opportunities for necessary follow-up actions.
- Identify Energy Efficiency improvement opportunities for possible implementation
- Carry out engineering studies/plant trials on technical feasibility of proposed plant modifications / enhancements / optimizations
- Help justify economically all upgrades/modifications from performance perspective
- To extract relevant plant data from PI system for trend monitoring
- To analyze data / trends to draw meaningful observations
- Collate necessary data from various sources including Ops generation returns, Environment GHG data, Energy Efficiency improvement projects, Finance gas invoices etc
- Bachelor degree in recognized university (alternatively diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience) in Electrical or Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Preferably minimum 3 years’ experience in operation and maintenance environment in power plant or chemical industry.
- Understand the overall maintenance and engineering practices in a power station
- Knowledge in thermodynamics plant performance software is an advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693