- Provide 1st level of support to users of equipment at transit service centres.
- Monitor, investigate and rectify transit system equipment related faults and carry out corrective actions.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and hardware modification of transit system equipment.
- Install software updates on transit system equipment to meet new operational requirements.
- Install cabling for network routers and switches at AVM/CSM locations.
- Replace faulty lighting at transit service centres.
- Provide support for the transit service centre sprucing exercises.
- Adhere to company stated personal data protection, security and other policies. This may include usage of computer systems, network, internet, emails and password management.
- ITC/NTC or Higher NITEC in Electronics or Electro-Mechatronics Engineering or its Equivalent. Experience in troubleshooting transit system equipment and electro mechanical equipment.
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to identify and prioritize tasks on hand and resolve them quickly and completely.
- Preferably holds a Class 3 driving license.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693