Attend to tooling assigned by Engineer and work towards completing it within time frame and meeting quality and quantity set.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform assembly and debugging of press tools.
- Perform servicing and repair of tools to support production needs.
- Perform regular maintenance and trouble-shooting of existing tool to support production.
- Provide technical support to production line to achieve technical & quality requirements.
- Monitor spares usage and highlight to Engineer when stock run low.
- Propose practical ideas to increase on performance & efficiency of tools.
- Any other duties assigned by superior and / or management.
- Minimum NTC 3 in Tool & Die making or equivalent / NTC 3 in Metal / Precision Machining.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in Tool & Die making
- Interpretation of technical drawings, knowledge in Tool Servicing, Tool Assembly, Tool Trouble Shooting Skills and Dimension inspection in the metal stamping industry.
- Trouble shooting, analytical & problem solving skills and application of SPC tools. Ability to operate Toolroom machines such as surface grind, punch former, radius dresser, milling, lathe, etc.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671