► Japan Manufacturer
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Great World City
- Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to drive commercial growth of the brand (which includes ensuring the brands gain sufficient exposure) through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Support in developing and implementing overall brand-level marketing related initiatives (new and current launches – through campaigns/digital marketing etc.) by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Responsible for conceiving and promoting new and innovative growth campaigns for the brands.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required to promote the brand growth.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Manage all operational aspects of assigned brands (which includes Inventory Management and maintaining given budget to monitor ROI).
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Marketing with 1 year of relevant marketing working experience in product management and formulating inspiring marketing strategies and campaigns in FMCG industry (Grooming, Beauty and Personal Care).
- Possesses 1 year of prior working experience in handling the full spectrum of marketing campaigns and events.
- Possesses the passion for FMCG (Haircare, Hairstyling and Skincare) Men’s products.
- Experience with working with marketing/brand agencies would be an advantage.
- Experience with working with drugstores/supermarkets would be an advantage.
- Understands brand marketing, consumer behavior and able to identify trends in the market and through data analytics.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, good interpersonal, communication and writing skills and has a keen sense for details and aesthetics.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16271
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138