- Create roadmap & strategy for project executions
- Responsible for design of experiments, testing, analysis and performance evaluation of additive manufactured parts.
- High level of collaboration with research institutes, universities, R&D divisions, Business units to identify the projects those are aligned with product technology roadmap.
- Partner with global research scientists to establish best practices for AM process optimization to enable quality products resulted.
- To review our current process and create a gap analysis between the current state and the future state and device a clear and concise action plan to close the gaps using AM.
- Contribution to a deep scientific understanding of the relationships between materials processing parameters, properties, and final performance in application oriented tests.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Manufacturing and Quality to develop AM processes for new and derivative products and improve processes of existing products.
- Write process specifications, technical white papers for new AM process introduction and when changes are needed to existing products for quality / throughput improvements.
- Develop know how and IP related to 3D printing process and AM process.
- Make recommendations for adopting 3D printing technologies in manufacturing process / operations.
- Masters / PhD in Engineering (Mechanical/Material Science /Metallurgical Engineering)
- Strong understating in physical, metallurgical and advanced Material & powder charactersation.
- Knowledge on CAD (Solidworks, Pro/E or equivalent), materialize, and 3D printing process software.
- R&D experience in powder bed additive manufacturing process, especially in Binder jet and SLM additive manufacturing process.
- Expertise in metal and ceramic printing and Pre and post processing of metal 3D printing
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, team work and organizational skills required;
- Proven track record of effectively contributing to organization success remotely and without functional authority;
- Good project management skills, prefer PMP certification.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671