- Responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility (including electrical systems, mechanical systems, janitorial services, and all other aspects of the business’ operations).
- To keep operational costs to a minimum and will work outside of the box with team members to improve efficiency and implement new data center strategies.
- Compliance with local regulatory laws is also required.
- Performs, evaluates and directs design and construction disciplines including architectural, electrical, mechanical, and controls.
- Manages energy conservation programs and tracks utility usage/ costs.
- Coordinates hazardous/ regulated waste disposal, pollution prevention, and waste minimization programs.
- ITC/ NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Automation or related discipline or GCE "N/ O/ A" Level with more than 3 years of experience.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/ Food/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Plant or Automation industry or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- MOM certified Boiler/ Steam Attendant Certification or LEW Technician/ Electrician Grade.
- Perform either 12-hours day shift or Non-shift works.
- Must have Boiler certificate.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693