• Handles the full spectrum of documentary trade
• Provide operational support and advice for trade finance transactions to customers
• Ensure timely and quality service to customers
• Processing trade service & finance transactions, including LC Advising. LC issuance, document processing, financing for both LC & non LC and liaise with client for documentary aspects
• Processing accounting entry, reconciliation and reporting on trade service & finance
• Ensure compliance of trade documents with the T&C
• Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned
• Bachelor Degree/Diploma with at least 3 years of Trade Service Finance experiences in banks is highly preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Meticulous with working knowledge of AML and other regulations in Trade Finance
• Willing to explore other banking job function concurrently
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 16328
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357