- Ensure network and systems efficiency and availability for entire IT infrastructure.
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks.
- Maintain systems according to requirements.
- Monitor system performance and trouble shoot issues.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Update windows security patches as per requirement and client request.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Review overall firewall rules and update as per client requirements.
- Record daily network activity such as switch port up/down.
- Monitor the network and system security such as user login/logout.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Update Symantec Endpoint Antivirus Definition for servers and clients (SEPM).
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Document and update system inventory for Network switches, Firewall, Servers and workstations.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology related discipline, with minimum 5 years of technical hands-on experience in system, network administration
- Professional certification (MCSA, CCNA) is a must.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Familiar with various operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16345
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239