- Clinical Diagnostics Equipment Manufacturer
- Office location: East
Be the technical support engineer for selected company’s products for Singapore. Act as 2nd level support for clients within assigned territory and as the primary trainer for assigned products.
- Conducting Training within SAP office for affiliates and business partners’ support team.
- Preparation/update of training materials and installation guides for products assigned.
- 2nd level technical support to local (SG) market.
- Able to support local (Singapore market) if needed.
- Guiding and mentoring new engineers.
- Be the key contact person for products of responsibility between SAP and Company and OEM Vendors on technical matters.
- Creating actions/ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners’ support team skill and knowledge.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on service or technical support experience of medical device or clinical diagnostics equipments
- Able to conduct mix-training programs (classroom or on-site) alone.
- Maintains at all times the highest standards of professional and personal conduct when interacting with internal external customers.
- Good communication skills; comfortable speaking to large crowds.
- Customer Oriented
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:16349
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No R1101491