► Investment Holding Company
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Somerset
- Organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements within the Real Estate space
- Develop and execute integrated marketing communication campaigns to build database and awareness strategies
- Assist Manager in marketing communication strategies to increase market awareness, brand activation and sustaining market leader position
- Copy Writing, generating words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals
- Manage and monitor Social Media, responsible for its interesting and value adding posts for the company's target market
- Responsible to schedule and design communications outreach, namely on Company Newsletter, Social Media Posts, EDMs and other initiatives for the events/exhibitions
- Answer consumer enquiries generated through various social media platforms and emails
- Responsible to track, analyse and improve on budget spent/performances for all digital marketing used.
- Conduct market research on client's products and services Unique Selling Propositions and craft marketing communication campaign accordingly
- Coordinate design and production of all exhibition marketing collateral, including BTL and ATL ads, and event publications
- Maintain records of press coverage
- Assist in other marketing initiatives where required
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques for events and/or digital and social media platforms ideally within the Real Estate space
- Good attention to details and visualizations, able to create marketing messages with strong call to action
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Strong commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiar with Adobe or multimedia tools would be an added advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16353
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138