Our client is the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service.
- Management and support the Whole-of-Government digital learning platform, collaborating with multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth operation, post-launch improvements and iterations for the platform
- Assist in bug / incident management and prioritization, addressing and resolving incidents arising from app deployments and utilisation
- Conduct user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to stakeholders
- Identify, analyses and track metrics that inform the success of product launches and enhancement
- Identify, test and implement technology and tools that supports digital learning
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a product management and design role
- Interest in digital platform and content development
- Basic understanding of UX design principles
- This is a 2 year contract role.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16376
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766